What We Do
The main focus of the Human Resources Office is to create a collaborative workforce by recruiting, educating, training, and maintaining employee relations while carrying out the Village of Elk Grove’s mission through customer service and an exceptional staff. We strive to serve the public, the Village, and the employees within.
The Human Resources Office provides the following services:
• Posting of available positions for the Village of Elk Grove Village
• Recruitment, Selection and Testing
• Employee Orientation and Training
• Benefits & Compensation
• Employee Recognition
• Maintenance of Personnel Files and Employment Records
• Employee Relations/Labor Relations
• Compliance to Federal, State, and Local Laws Regarding Employment
Should you wish to contact the Human Resources Office, we can be reached at (847) 357-4020. In addition, if you would like to schedule an appointment with this office, we can be found by visiting the Human Resources Counter on the first floor of the Municipal Complex, located at 901 Wellington Avenue, Elk Grove Village, IL 60007.