- 1. How do I confirm that my resume uploaded properly?
Answer: For security reasons, documents you upload are not visible or available for download. However, if the system detects any errors with uploading attached documents, an error message will display immediately.
- 2. Is the position I applied for closed / What is the status of my application?
Answer: You may check the current status of your submitted applications at: http://www.elkgrove.org/Sys/Sso/Dashboard/JobApplication?cjaf=0
- 3. I get an error message stating the "script has stopped working."
Answer: Please check that any browser plugins or add-ons which affect page scripts are disabled before applying. This can be checked in Internet Explorer and Firefox under "Tools > Manage add-ons" or Chrome under "Menu > More Tools > Extensions."
- 4. The button to Submit or Save Progress is grayed out / does not respond.
Answer: Please ensure you have filled out all required fields on the page before submitting or saving your application. Mandatory fields are marked with a red asterisk *
- 5. I did not receive a confirmation email.
Answer: After submitting a job application form, a confirmation will be sent to the email address you used to login to the Apply Online system. If you do not see it at that address, please check your email spam folder.
- 6. I used a Google or Facebook account to login previously and am having trouble logging in.
Answer: Our Apply Online system has been updated and no longer allows Google or Facebook sign ons. Please create a website account to apply online.
- 7. I Have a website account and am having trouble logging in.
Answer: Please use our password reset tool at http://www.elkgrove.org/Sys/sso/ForgotPassword
Still having trouble? Please call our Human Resources Department at 847-357-4020, Monday-Friday, 8:30-5:00.