Village To Sell Single-Family Residential Lot at 931 Mississippi Lane
The single-family residential lot at 931 Mississippi Lane, currently owned by the Village of Elk Grove, is now for sale. This vacant, single-family residential lot presents a unique opportunity for an interested buyer to design and build a custom single-family home in a desirable neighborhood. The purchase price for this property has been set at $129,900 and the Village will begin accepting offers on July 22, 2019. Click here to download a draft sales contract to use for submitting an offer.
Click here to download a flier for more information and photos of the property. Below is some basic information about the property:
Lot Size: 0.35 acre (15,309 Square Feet)
Approximate Dimensions: Please note that the dimensions depicted below are approximate.
Property Type: R-3 Single Family Residential
- Schaumburg Consolidated School District 54
- Grades K – 6: Stevenson Elementary School
- Grades 7-8: Margaret Mead Junior High School
- Township High School District 211
- Grades 9-12: Conant High School
Water: Lake Michigan Water
- Woodfield Mall
- Busse Woods
- Local Parks
- Convenient Access to major expressways
- 25 min Drive to O’Hare Airport
- Easy Access to Metra Transportation and downtown Chicago
Proceeds from the sale of this surplus property will be used to be help fund community infrastructure projects as part of the Elk Grove 2025 Long Range Infrastructure Plan.
If you have any questions, please reach out to the Village Manager’s Office at 847-357-4011 or by email at email@example.com.