The Illinois Small Business Development Center (SBDC) at Harper College helps local businesses start, grow and expand.
Free, One-on-One Counseling is a hallmark service of the SBDC at Harper College. The SBDC offers excellent one-on-one counseling to existing and prospective small business owners, and they work to provide existing and potential small businesses personalized and confidential counseling at no cost.
Their areas of concentration include:
• Business start-up assistance
• Opportunity assessment
• Entrepreneurial aptitude
• Business planning
• Market research
• Management and operations
• Access to capital
• Marketing plan development
• Finance and accounting
• Regulation and taxation
• Production and operations
• Technology and e-Business basics
• Web site development
• General business management issues
For more information, please visit their website.