Following guidelines from the Illinois Farmers Market Association as well as continued guidance from the Illinois Department of Public Health (IDPH), the following safety protocols and operating procedures will be implemented for the 2020 market season:
- All patrons, vendors, staff and volunteers will be required to wear face coverings. Hand sanitizer stations will be available.
- Patrons will be expected to maintain six feet of distance between other individuals. Spaces will be marked indicating the proper separation distance between customers.
- If you are able, limit attendance to one member of the household.
- Food consumption and sampling inside the market grounds will be prohibited.
- Customers should not touch any products until purchased and bagged by the vendors
- Use of credit/debit cards is preferred; if cash is used, please provide exact change.