The Elk Grove Village Public Works Department takes pride in specifically designing and engineering projects to meet the needs of the Village. With foresight and diligent planning, we strive to make each project effective, efficient, and economical for the community.
Please click on the projects below to learn more about the projects taking place in Elk Grove Village. Also, click here to sign up for construction updates through e-notifications.
- Business Park Street Maintenance Program
- Elk Grove Village 2025
- Meacham Rd. & Biesterfield Rd. Pedestrian Improvement
- Preventative Maintenance Program
- Residential Rear Yard Drainage Program
- Residential Street Maintenance Program
- Ridgewood Rd. and Crest Ave. Water Main Replacement
- Roadway Improvements - Nerge Road
- Rohlwing Rd. (Route 53) Median Enhancements
- Rotary Green Parking Lot Expansion
- Vermont Dr., Newberry Dr., and Gibson Dr. Roadway Improvement
Have a comment, question, or concern related to a Village construction project? Click here to contact our Public Works Department.