As part of the Village's ongoing commitment to improve services to our residents, we offer convenient online payment options for the following services: water, business licenses, crime-free housing and tickets. Please navigate to the appropriate portal below:
Citizen Self Service Portal
Access the Citizen Self Service for:
- Water/Sewer: View current and previous bills, consumption and payment history, and make one-time payments or sign up for autopay.
- Licenses: View current and previous bills and payment history, download your current license certificate, and make payments for most license types.
- General Billing: View current and previous bills and make payments for miscellaneous
Through this online service, you can pay your Village tickets. Due to a recent software upgrade, please select from the following:
- For tickets issued prior to February 12th, 2020 click here
- For tickets issued February 12th, 2020 or later click here
Having trouble accessing your account? Please refer to the Citizen Self Service registration instructions here or contact us at (847) 357-4000 and we’ll be happy to assist!