The Elk Grove Village Public Works Department takes pride in specifically designing and engineering projects to meet the needs of the Village. With foresight and diligent planning, we strive to make each project effective, efficient, and economical for the community.
In February, 2017, the Mayor and Board of Trustees established Elk Grove 2025 to meet Elk Grove Village’s needs today and well into our future. Click the following link for information regarding Elk Grove Village 2025.
Please click on the projects below to learn more about the projects taking place in your neighborhood.
- Biesterfield Road (IL 53) At I-290 Landscape Improvement
- Business Park Street Maintenance Program
- Meacham Rd. & Biesterfield Rd. Pedestrian Improvement
- Median Enhancements - Rohlwing Road (Route 53)
- Nerge Roadway Improvement
- Preventative Maintenance Program
- Residential Rear Yard Drainage Program
- Residential Regulatory Traffic Sign Rehabilitation
- Residential Street Maintenance Program
- Ridgewood Rd. and Crest Ave. Water Main Replacement
- Vermont Dr., Newberry Dr., and Gibson Dr. Roadway Improvement
Have a comment, question or concern related to a Village construction project? Click here to contact our Public Works Department.