The Village's 2019 Residential Street Maintenance Program consists of curb and sidewalk rehabilitation, pavement patching, and resurfacing along 4.5 miles of residential streets, as noted below.
Project Start: June 2019
Anticipated Completion: August 2019
Contractor:Builders Paving, LLC (Click here for Bid Tab)
Construction on the roadways listed below should begin in spring and will be completed by the end of the summer:
Phase I (Storm Sewer): Village crews will make necessary repairs to drainage structures along these roadways.
Phase II (Concrete): During the next phase the contractor will begin the removal and replacement of deteriorated curbs and sidewalks throughout the project area.
Phase III (Roadway): The final phase includes pavement patching, milling of the pavement surface and the placement of a new pavement surface layer. Just prior to laying the new pavement layer, the street will be sprayed with a tack coat. Fresh oil signs will be posted during this phase so residents are reminded to travel slowly on the tack-coated surface.
Residential Streets to be Resurfaced
- Ash St Elmwood Ln to Carswell Ave
- Brynhaven St Woodcrest Ln to Wildwood Rd
- Brynhaven Ct Brynhaven St to End
- Carswell Ave Clearmont Dr to Cedar Ln
- Cedar Ln Clearmont Dr to Victoria Ln
- Clover Hill Ct Wellington Ave to End
- Clover Hill Ln Montego Ct to Wellington Ave
- Grosvener Ln Tower Ln to Victoria Ln
- Grosvener Ct Grosvener Ln to End
- Grove Dr Perrie Dr to Perrie Dr
- Hartford Ln Tonne Rd to Maple Ln
- Maple Ct Cedar Ln to End
- Oak St Laurel St to Tower Ln
- Perrie Dr Landmeier Rd to Kent Ave
- Tower Ln Elk Grove Blvd to Ridge Ave
- Wellington Ave Somerset Ln to Clover Hill Ln
- Wilshire Ave Birchwood Ave to Carswell Ave
Have a comment, question or concern related to a Village construction project? Click here to contact our Public Works Department.
2019 Street Resurfacing Locations
Click Map for Detailed Image